Sign up for fall 2018 housing
Comforts of Home Rome is pleased to be offering its fully furnished, shared apartments to Accademia Costume & Moda students in Rome for the fall 2018 semester. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Italy!
COH makes your Rome housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Rome
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas / electricity and water
- All-inclusive prices
Comforts of Home offers both single rooms and shared rooms within our shared apartments. The all-inclusive prices are:
- Shared Room: 740€ per month
- Single Room: 1,020€ per month
All Comforts of Home residents must also pay a Billing Administration Fee of 100€ per semester, and a refundable security deposit of 735€. Security deposits are refunded, less any damages, within 60 days of checkout.
Easy Landing Welcome Package. Comforts of Home’s Easy Landing package will make your transition into Roman life effortless. Why spend time with administrative headaches and transportation challenges when you could be out exploring your new home? Let us take care of it for you! We’ll pick you up at the airport in a private car and then bring you to your apartment. During check in at our offices, we’ll give you a pre-paid SIM card, a 7-day transportation pass, and a “Rome Essentials” tote, filled with Italian goodies. Price: 245€.
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester.
Fall Term 2018 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared, single, or studio accommodation), the Billing Administration Fee, and the €735 Security Deposit are due by May 15.
- 1/2 of the Fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15. Note: For students signing up after August 13, the third installment deadline is October 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or with any questions you might have!