Sign up for Fall 2017 housing
Comforts of Home Rome is pleased to be offering its newly furnished, shared apartments to Accademia Costume & Moda students in Rome for the Fall 2017 semester. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Italy!
COH makes your Rome housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Rome
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas / electricity and water
- All-inclusive prices
Where can I live?
We have pre-reserved an apartment located at Via Sabotino, 2 (photos below) for ACM students. This spacious apartment, situated in a modern building, features a large living room, two bathrooms, and balcony overseeing the Montemario hill. Located in the calm, residential Prati area, the apartment is in close proximity to Tiber river, the Stadio Olimpico, and the center of Rome.
Fall 2017 prices
Comforts of Home offers both single rooms and shared rooms within our shared apartments. The all-inclusive prices are:
- Shared Room: 400 euros per month
- Single Room: 700 euros per month
All residents must also pay a refundable security deposit of 735 euros.
Easy Landing Welcome Package. Comforts of Home’s Easy Landing package will make your transition into Roman life effortless. Why spend time with administrative headaches and transportation challenges when you could be out exploring your new home? Let us take care of it for you! We’ll pick you up at the airport in a private car and then bring you to your apartment. During check in at our offices, we’ll give you a pre-paid SIM card, a 7-day transportation pass, and a “Rome Essentials” tote, filled with Italian goodies. Price: 245 euros.
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester.
Fall Term 2017 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared, single, or studio accommodation) and the Security Deposit, plus 1/2 the remaining accommodation price, are due at sign up.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by October 15, 2017.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or with any questions you might have!