Sign up for spring 2018 housing
Comforts of Home Rome is pleased to be offering its newly furnished, shared apartments to students and interns in Rome for the spring 2018 semester. Simply fill in the form to reserve your place, and we'll get you started on moving to Italy!
COH makes your Rome housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Rome
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Linens & towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas / electricity and water
- All-inclusive prices, and you don't need a guarantor
Easy Landing Welcome Package. Comforts of Home’s Easy Landing package will make your transition into Roman life effortless. Why spend time with administrative headaches and transportation challenges when you could be out exploring your new home? Let us take care of it for you! We’ll pick you up at the airport in a private car and then bring you to your apartment. During check in at our offices, we’ll give you a pre-paid SIM card, a 7-day transportation pass, and a “Rome Essentials” tote, filled with Italian goodies. Price: 245 euros.
Residents have the option of paying in full or in three installments for the semester.
Spring Term 2018 Installment Deadlines
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of shared, single, or studio accommodation) and the €630 Security Deposit are due by November 15.
- 1/2 of the spring semester's remaining accommodation price is due by December 15.
- Remaining spring semester's accommodation price is due by February 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.